These Engine Guard Chaps are designed to fit Harley-Davidson Touring Street Glide, CVO, and ST models.
Please select your bike year and engine guard model to ensure the proper fit with your accessories.
If your bar is not listed, please select 'My Bar is Not Listed' from the Bar drop-down. We'll send you instructions to create a custom pattern for your bike.
All Sage Brush Designs’ Engine Guard Chaps are designed by our staff and are custom fit for each engine guard model. All chaps are assembled using commercial equipment by professionals. The engine guard chaps are available in a "leather look", marine-grade vinyl. They are installed in about a minute and come off in less than ten seconds.
All chaps are designed to provide maximum protection against cold, wind, road debris, and water. This provides you with miles and miles of warm, dry feet. They also come ready to accommodate highway pegs. If you have additional accessories that may impact our standard design or installation, just let us know. We’ll allow for that in the fabrication.
Embroidery Images – The Possibilities are Endless
Customizing your bike with embroidered accessories is a clear reflection of who you are. There are ways to decide which image will work best for you.
- View our embroidery catalogue and select one of our stock images.
- If you have an image that you are considering, send us the image. It will be reviewed for size and suitability. If necessary, the image may need to be modified for the appropriate embroidery file format.
- If you have an idea for an image, let us know. We can see if we have something similar or suitable.
- If you would like your bike name, logo, or your name, etc. in text, we can easily do single or multiple colours and different font sizes.
- You can review the website www.Embroiderydesigns.com. Send the image information, file format (.dst), and number, and we can purchase it for you. Once the embroidery is completed, you will receive the embroidery file. You can then use that file for other embroidery on t-shirts, shirts, baseball caps, etc.
There are factors regarding the image size and complexity.
- Because of the size of the engine guard chap and/or the saddle bag chap, the image should not be more than 4” in width.
- The length can be up to 6”.
- The number of colours should also not exceed 7-8.
- The more complex the image, the more complex the embroidery. Again, every image will be reviewed for suitability before the order moves to the production team.
- Unfortunately, embroidery cannot be applied to the leather tank bib or fender bib. You can contact us as we do have suggested alternatives.
We charge $50 for embroidery of stock images and text. The embroidery is placed on the back of each engine guard chap that faces the rider.
The purchase of the image or image modification varies. The costs are usually an additional $30 - $40. We will work with you to adjust the costs appropriately.
Customize your Engine Guard Chaps with Chrome Studs
Chrome studs will make your engine guard chaps stand out with a distinctive look. We charge $50 for studs on the front and back of each engine guard chap.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.